The Villages Florida

fi0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im back from a hiatus... i was and still am a beginner in SLR photography.. everything I know about photoshop and taking pictures I have taught myself...(with the help of course of online tutorials and hints)

Just moved to Florida from New Jersey and I am finally settled in.

Came across a retirement community that is if im not mistaken 60 miles north & south and 60 miles east and west. it is situated in three counties.. they have festivals everyday and 99% of the people who live there drive around in their golfcarts. :) pretty cool eh? they have all types of restaurants (fridays applebees etc etc) supermarkets galore..stores..you name it they have it all. 3 town squares and lots of happy people.

here are a few shots i took while i passed through. please c&c because I'm going to get back on track with my passion for photography :)

villages.jpg

villages2.jpg

villages3.jpg

GOLF CART!!

villages4.jpg

MORE GOLF CARTS!! :goodvibe:

villages5.jpg

I like #2 and the last one the best. Nice shots and welcome back.

LOL..I work at the the villages ER....I looks like you were at sumter landing and there is alot more up on 441. That is actually the newer section.

Good pictures though. There are alot of opportunities up there for good pictures...

LOL..I work at the the villages ER....I looks like you were at sumter landing and there is alot more up on 441. That is actually the newer section.

Good pictures though. There are alot of opportunities up there for good pictures...

ahh! u live in citrus county! i live in hernando.. u familiar with Terra Vista?

I was completely amazed by the villages. It is absolutely beautiful but my dad didnt have the patience to wait for me to take pictures :) I definately will be driving in soon though to get some shots :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back