TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i went in yesterday for my surgery.:(
and they cut me three times,
either side of my belly button and one along the pants line.

i got like this big v shape on my belly button now,
they say its just bruising and blood, but it looks like a burn..

bastards

but my momma held me and told me i could give her lots of grandchildren
so i guess everything was taken care of :blushing::blushing:

yay!!

but it sucks sitting at home, doped up ALL WEEK!
ima go nuts!

what did you have done

they did 5 different procedures.

one was a d&c
Laparoscopy
cauterization
and like 2 other things,
i have endometriosis, fybroids & cysts.

i was really worried my tubes would be blocked, because there is like an 70% chance of infertility depending on how bad the case is.
but everything worked out, so hopefully i have a while before it comes back.

Congratulations on a successful surgery.

My Brother-in-law just had major surgery and his scar runs down his side, across his stomach and up the other side a bit. The other doctors and nurses all said that his surgeon has a trademark incision scar that is supposed to look like a Chevron symbol...but he must have done something different this time.

Going in soon for my hernia surgery...:( Had a gallbladder removed about two years ago. Not fun. The hard part is about sitting home doped instead of being active.

Anyhow, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I'm glad your surgery is done and it was successful.

Congrats on a successfully procedure. Spent my share in and out of the horse-pistole, so I can sympathize. Glad your home and all went well. Hope you are up and around soon.

Going in soon for my hernia surgery...:( Had a gallbladder removed about two years ago. Not fun. The hard part is about sitting home doped instead of being active.

Anyhow, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I'm glad your surgery is done and it was successful.

i know what you mean about that, i took off 4 days thinking i would only need 2, but what the hell, sick leave has already kicked in, just take the last 2.

so now im sitting here, alone, doped up && cant barely do anything, this sucks! lol.

thanks for all the warm wishes,

Surgery sucks. im still going through Physical therapy for my shoulder surgery i had in november. i couldnt take pictures for a month!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back