This is a girl...

I like this one a lot. I don't know how you could say more.

However, if that is a yellow body of water, your horizon is markedly crooked. :lol:

Hmm not sure I get your joke ron...

I have to give credit where I feel it's due - I actually like this one (the original). I don't want to over analyze it, but it has the feel of a painting. Just my little ol' two cents... :)

Thank you!

If that's pin-hole photography - it is excellent

Not a pinhole. Would you say it is "ok" for a regular photograph?

You've actually peaked my interested, I didn't know what a pinhole camera was till I just looked it up. Sounds interesting.

I'll be honest, the last one is actually good in my opinion.

Rob, your work is interesting to say the least, some of it looks cool, some of it looks awful, but most of it is unique. I actually enjoy your threads.

Hey, thanks man.

I very much like the last one.

And the unblurred version of the first one i prefer to the blurred one ... alot.
The blurred one looks just like artificial blur, whereas the slightly blurred original carries a sense of fast motion in the late evening sun.

Thanks for the input, I will keep it in mind. I think if I were to display them I might put both of them together....hmm..

I actually like them both. Actually listening to some trippy ambient right now, and they fit in rather well. Very artistic!
hehe sounds like a fun time.

hehehe. looked at a lot of your posts. I know where you are coming from. Please guys don't get wound up about tech, ability, concept etc etc.. this is fun... isn't photography / art meant to be fun too??

hehehe. looked at a lot of your posts. I know where you are coming from. Please guys don't get wound up about tech, ability, concept etc etc.. this is fun... isn't photography / art meant to be fun too??

Sure is :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back