This mornings pics

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife called me out of the office to say there is a wild turkey in the yard. I mounted my Vivitar 70-210/3.5 & headed out. No turkey to be seen so I wandered down the hill to find something else to shoot.

1. Outfall from our ponds

P1020252sm.jpg

2. May-apples sprouting

P1020253sm.jpg

3. Fiddleheads sprouting

P1020257sm.jpg

got to love spring!
Youll have to get the turkey sometime!

id love to see you go back to the same spot you took number 1, same settings except make the shutter about 4-6seconds.

Love the fiddle heads!
I like shot #2 as well, but the stick in the way kind of takes your focus away from the main subject.

When i lived in Oregon they ( fiddle-head-fern) were everywhere.. Ferns are gorgeous for foliage in shots! :) I miss the greenery.lol

We used to pick them... like people pick Mushrooms.. and they actually sell for alot--they use them over seas as a plate garnish.Icky...

LOL--Just random rambling..sorry.. :p

id love to see you go back to the same spot you took number 1, same settings except make the shutter about 4-6seconds.

The look your after is exactly what I avoid. I hate seeing water turned into plastic sheeting. But hey, I am used to being the only guy in the parade in step. :D

Love the fiddle heads!
I like shot #2 as well, but the stick in the way kind of takes your focus away from the main subject.

I agree & I already cropped out an even more distracting one. I also was in quite a tangle of branches & removed some crap before taking the shot while trying not to come into contact with a bunch of burs.

When i lived in Oregon they ( fiddle-head-fern) were everywhere.. Ferns are gorgeous for foliage in shots! :) I miss the greenery.lol

We used to pick them... like people pick Mushrooms.. and they actually sell for alot--they use them over seas as a plate garnish.Icky...

They are a spring vegetable here. If the weather is nice tomorrow I will go pick a pailful.

LOL--Just random rambling..sorry.. :p

----------

Most reactions

New Topics

Back