This thread now confuses me :?

mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
I would name mine: THEMOSTFRICKINAWESOMEPLACEONEARTHDONTUWISHUCOULDLIVEHERE2

:shock: Imagine the size of yer drives license or passport. And what it might do to maps of yer island or is it islands? :eyebrows:

:lol: Imagine how much space it would fill up under my avatar where it says location!!!

MDowdey said:
no this actually sounds like its working in your favor!!!! you would be like the queen of the island and have us to do your bidding!!!

md

Bow my slaves. :whip:

:LOL:

Na, actually Im too kind for bossing. :mrgreen:

eromallagadnama, that is one cool name you've got there. 8)

eromallagadnama said:
mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
I would name mine: THEMOSTFRICKINAWESOMEPLACEONEARTHDONTUWISHUCOULDLIVEHERE2

:shock: Imagine the size of yer drives license or passport. And what it might do to maps of yer island or is it islands? :eyebrows:

:lol: Imagine how much space it would fill up under my avatar where it says location!!!

:lol: :lol: Let's see!!!

Niki said:
MDowdey said:
no this actually sounds like its working in your favor!!!! you would be like the queen of the island and have us to do your bidding!!!

md

I'll just have to be your pet then. I'm warm and cuddly and can snuggle up on your lap.

*purrs*

ferny said:
Niki said:
MDowdey said:

md

I'll just have to be your pet then. I'm warm and cuddly and can snuggle up on your lap.

*purrs*

Aawww *scratch lil behind the ear*
wacky.gif

eromallagadnama, can you pleeease swich back..you are messing the whole forum up. :shock:

eromallagadnama said:
How's that mygrain :shock:

whahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! thats is a large island name you got there amanda. yeah you might want to change it back. LOL!!!

BTW thanks that was great!!!

Hey guys be nice to amanda...she was just doing what i asked her to do... so it all my fault. :twisted:

Sorry, had to let mygrain see it before I could switch back :wink: It's all good now!

Again!!! Amanda that was awesome. You had the whole forum on thier knees!!!!!

:lol: Now we no how to get folks when they start acting up!!! But I do agree it was really annoying...but quite entertaining too :wink: Promise I won't do it again though!!!

Niki said:
ferny said:
Niki said:
MDowdey said:

md

*purrs*

Aawww *scratch lil behind the ear*
wacky.gif

eromallagadnama, can you pleeease swich back..you are messing the whole forum up. :shock:
*uncontrollably kicks out a back leg in ecstasy*

mygrain said:
Island of Misfit Toys and I would only let broken toys (and Rosario Dawson :eyebrows: ) on it. 8) damn im kewl!

:lol: Oh man it's been a rrrreeeeeeaaaaalllllll long day and im dead to the world.

How about the Island of Misfit Sex Toys?

"Cuz nobody wants a sandpaper butt plug"

And we will bring along Angelina Jolie and Kate Beckinsale to give Rosario someone to talk too. :)

Most reactions

Back