This weekend - Proposal AND Engagement photos in one!

You have some nice shots.
I didn't care for the slideshow, but I did browse through some of your galleries ;)

Craig, you need flash player to see the slideshow.

Aw.. :) That portrayed a lovely story!

My boyfriend said it made me smile too much at the end, so I suppose it did exactly what it was supposed to! :D Great job.. thanks for sharing.

Hi Elizabeth love the pic and the slide show. What software did you use for the slide show please.

Well that took forever to see some of the images (I still have dialup...) but the ones I did see looked pretty good! Nice captures.

Nice shots. In the slideshow, I think I would have put the selective coloring of the yellow rose first and then gone to the full color pic instead of the other way around. I also proabably would have put that transition in with an accent in the music. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm going to play in Vegas 4 now.

Mark Cooper said:
Hi Elizabeth love the pic and the slide show. What software did you use for the slide show please.

Thank you all for your comments.
Mark, the software is called ShowItWeb
Most professional wedding photographers are going toward Flash for their websites, so this is the easiest software that I've found. Well worth the money! Correct that it takes a while to view, but most clients have moved to high speed internet.

http://www.showitfast.com/

Most reactions

Back