Those same flowers with the SP590

gjtoth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
toths.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... and off-camera flash. In fact, the flash was still mounted on the E-410. Again, I used different angle, diffused, and undiffused for the Peace rose. Oh yeah, my diffuser? Glad you asked! A Fong? Nope. A Stofen? Nope. It's the bottom of a vitamin bottle. :lmao:

PA111083.jpg

PA111082.jpg

PA111081.jpg

PA111079.jpg

These are all gorgeous. Beautiful detail in all the roses, great lighting and the water drops add such a nice pizazz. If I had to pick just one as a favorite though, I'd go with the first one - that red rose and the green leaves on black is simply stunning. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

These are all gorgeous. Beautiful detail in all the roses, great lighting and the water drops add such a nice pizazz. If I had to pick just one as a favorite though, I'd go with the first one - that red rose and the green leaves on black is simply stunning. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, Carol. I feel lucky to get any rose shots at all. The ice storm at the beginning of the year REALLY screwed things up. Almost all of my flowers were stunted and damaged or weird-looking in some way. Now that cooler weather is here and "the season" is over, they seem to be perking up and producing some nice blooms.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back