THOUGHT THIS WAS A REALLY NICE SHOT...

paulpippin29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all... not really looking for any critique here, but it's shall be accepted, as always.

Had a party at my house, lot's of people roaming around, and I literally laid down in the street to capture this. Still using the Canon A590 IS Point and Shoot here, shutter speed set as low as possible, and I managed to get this. How in the hell I managed to luck up with them being this still is beyond me, but, it happened.

Good beer, great beer, and even better times... I suppose. Sort of looks like an album cover? :)

aIMG_3310.jpg

I agree. The more I look at this the more I see it as an album cover :) The completely out of focus road is a nice touch as well. Shoot more please!

I like it very much.

I agree about the album cover. This shot is neat.

It looks like a UFO is coming in for landing! :lol:

Quite nice, though. It has a magnetism that makes you want to look at it.

Thanks everyone! :) I'm really liking it as well. I'm supposed to be having another get together tonight, so I definately plan on doing some more shots like this one. I have a couple more from this night, but, they're just not as good. This was the best photo out of the bunch.

To Bryant... no PP was done, nor needed to my surprise. There was a storm coming in at the time, so the sky was covered with low, funky colored clouds, and the streetlights on my road put out an amazing amber color.

The camera however, was set to shoot using "Vivid" colors, and the white balance was on "custom" where I keep it now, since having been taught how to use a white sheet of paper. This little trick, which I just learned on this forum just days ago, has really improved my overal image quality, even on this little p and s :)

So, again, no PP needed.

Anyway, thanks again for the positive feedback, and thanks to the users on this forum, as this photograph was possible only due to what I've learned here. You folks are the best. Have a great day :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back