Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...each representing 1000 posts of mine :D :p :blushing:

ErdbeereKiwiZitrone1.jpg

Scheibchen-Frchte2.jpg

Congrats on the big 3k Lafoto. You're obviously enjoying shooting your studio still-life after yesterdays strawberries. I really like the second of these, with the translucent fruit lit from underneath. Very nice.

Congrats on 3000 LaFoto (did you catch the 3K bug?).

My favourite is the first one. I just can't get over how good the sugar looks as a background. I read your strawberry post and saw you're only using window light which is a little bit of a shame because the first is a little dull.
Good work!!!

Hey Lafoto, time to celebrate ;) congrats on the 3000!!!wooohoo
nice work.... like em both, the first is cool, love the bg u used, i like the backlight on the second :thumbsup:

Conradulations LaFoto, Wow 3000 amazing, hell of a contribution you have made here and your photographic skills just keep improving. Another 3000 posts and we will be dealing with a master.

Ya! LaFoto! Congrats on 3 Grand. For some reason I really find the second shot very interesting. Great idea. Looking forward to seeing more of your still life in the future.

Eric

Thank you all for your friendly replies. It is this community that made me stay and post 3000 times, and it is this community which will make me post more. (Only don't I know how I am going to meet your high expectations from now on).

I took all the fruit photos on Monday night when I had just freshly bought the fruit.
I was home alone and had all the time I needed and the house to myself to carry around plates full of sugar and strawberries or other fruit, to slice fruit into thinnest slices, to set up my glass cutting "board" on four pacs of apple juice with six candles underneath for the 'shine-through-pics' and all that. It was fun :).

If it weren't for all of you here and your ideas and great photography, I'd still be taking holiday snapshots, I'm afraid... So THANK YOU.

Congrats on your 3000th.!!!! The photos are amazing. I can not pick a favorite. Both are equally well done.

Congrats :)

these are great, I like the second the most. keep them coming!

love them both, congratulations on 3k, just think.. about 5 minutes for each post = 150,000 minutes, divided by 60 = 250 hours divided by 24 = 10.4 days spent posting... o myyy!! you must like it here!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back