Tuesday1029

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In Tibet.

They are really poor.

It's a very sad story.

At that time, I only had two candys in hand.

So I aksed the older girl,can I give them two the younger girls.

She said yes.

I could tell she was disappointed.

Feel sorry for her.

psu.jpg

Xining----Northwest of China.

Close to Tibet. (Just feel free to edit this picture,Thx! :))

psb (23)_编辑.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting; situations like that make you reaize just how easy some of us have it. I would suggest leveling the first two, and the third, while a nice scene could use some more work. Get rid of the overhead wires, and tweak your colours (strong green cast), and maybe crop a bit off of the LH side just to avoid quite such a centred composition.

Interesting; situations like that make you reaize just how easy some of us have it. I would suggest leveling the first two, and the third, while a nice scene could use some more work. Get rid of the overhead wires, and tweak your colours (strong green cast), and maybe crop a bit off of the LH side just to avoid quite such a centred composition.
IMG_4586(1).JPG

Like this? (Thanks for you suggestions. )

(The first two, I cannot level them. Because if I crop them, the two girls' holding hands will be cut.)

I like that crop much better; I'd still spend the time to remove teh other wires, and try and correct the colour; it's showing as very green/blue on my monitor.

Tuesday1029; if you set your user preferences to allow for editing, some members here will show you what they mean and give you some insight as to another way to look at your photographs.

Read the last line under tirediron's avatar block. He has specified that his photos are o.k. to edit (by others).

Tuesday1029; if you set your user preferences to allow for editing, some members here will show you what they mean and give you some insight as to another way to look at your photographs.

Read the last line under tirediron's avatar block. He has specified that his photos are o.k. to edit (by others).

Ok,
Thanks.

I wonder the members in this forum are professional photographers?

Most pictures look very professional.

(or because I'm a beginner, they all look very professinal.)

Learn a lot from the members in here.

I like that crop much better; I'd still spend the time to remove teh other wires, and try and correct the colour; it's showing as very green/blue on my monitor.

If you have time, just feel free to edit it.

I don't have any software to edit it now. I will download one later.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back