Timing is Everything!

That clock is the only thing that ties me to the linear world.

I've tried those things called calanders, but they usually get stuck on January.

Well, David. I shat blood. So...

That's means there's a print to hang on your wall. Fresh from my rectum.

EDIT: And yes.. it pisses me off that either you or Bitter would throw that SH1t at me! I won't bother asking next time...

:lol: I'm sorry if it seemed like that was pointed directly at you. I didn't meant it to be... I didn't think that's what you were after anyway, which is why I quoted Bitter and not you, because *his* response reminded me of that thread (probably the one Mish posted... I don't remember what it was called, and I'm too lazy to click right now), and several other comments I've seen flying around lately.

My comment to him was technically off-topic, haha.

I assumed your intentions for asking for a larger version was not to passive aggressively support the latest "how to post" fad... I just did a really sh*tty job of making that clear apparently as I am majorly failing at the English language today. :lmao:

But yeah... what I said wasn't a reaction to *you*. :hug::

EDIT: And yes.. it pisses me off that either you or Bitter would throw that SH1t at me! I won't bother asking next time...

:lol: I'm sorry if it seemed like that was pointed directly at you. I didn't meant it to be... I didn't think that's what you were after anyway, which is why I quoted Bitter and not you, because *his* response reminded me of that thread (probably the one Mish posted... I don't remember what it was called, and I'm too lazy to click right now), and several other comments I've seen flying around lately.

I assumed your intentions for asking for a larger version was not to passive aggressively support the latest "how to post" fad... I just did a really sh*tty job of making that clear apparently as I am majorly failing at the English language today. :lmao:

No problem, Emily... just in a mood! I apologize for the rant! Thanks.. I really appreciate your response! :thumbup:

Yeah, sorry about that too. Just too coincidental with the gripe du jour.

No problem, Emily... just in a mood! I apologize for the rant! Thanks.. I really appreciate your response! :thumbup:

Shoot, man... it happens to the BEST of us. :biggrin:

Ok everyone else here seems to love it and I'm actually kinda wondering if its an inside joke or something for the lack of dissention.

For discussion, even though I completely missed the point! :D

Last edited:
Ok everyone else here seems to love it and I'm actually kinda wondering if its an inside joke or something for the lack of dissention. I thought it was kinda cool this way, a little bit of play with the composition-
I guess if I have to explain it its not working, but like this the line makes a 1 and the clock makes the 0, kinda reinforces the 10 o clock thing.

Hey.. it isn't top heavy any more! lol! :)

Ok everyone else here seems to love it and I'm actually kinda wondering if its an inside joke or something for the lack of dissention.

Maybe I'm mis-understanding you here... but...

Go back and look at Bitter's version.

Look at the shadow on the wall and that... piping... or whatever it is... in relation to the hands on the clock... :sillysmi:

So no, there's no tension, but there's fluidity... which is why I dig it.

I honestly didn't get it at first... I was about to shrug it off as one of Bitter's pieces that didn't move me as much as some... and then just as I was about to click away, I saw it.

Ok everyone else here seems to love it and I'm actually kinda wondering if its an inside joke or something for the lack of dissention. I thought it was kinda cool this way, a little bit of play with the composition- http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7210/6894666419_46514ac06b_b.jpg
I guess if I have to explain it its not working, but like this the line makes a 1 and the clock makes the 0, kinda reinforces the 10 o clock thing.

That's cool, but the whole point of the image was that the shadow line, and conduit line mimic the the hands at 10:00...and that I happened to noticed it.

Ok everyone else here seems to love it and I'm actually kinda wondering if its an inside joke or something for the lack of dissention. I thought it was kinda cool this way, a little bit of play with the composition- http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7210/6894666419_46514ac06b_b.jpg

That's cool, but the whole point of the image was that the shadow line, and conduit line mimic the the hands at 10:00...and that I happened to noticed it.

I SAID IT FIRST! I WIN!

(What do I win?)

:lmao:

AHHh I totally missed that. Ok I like it more haha. :D Sorry bout the edit!

Don't be sorry at all!

You didn't need to remove it.

I think Charlie is right though, that your version seems more balanced.

I am trying to figure out if it's that the hands and lines are opposite, or if it's just that the angle feels beete going up to he right, rather than down.

Feel free to put it back up for the sake of discussion. No harm.

I think it now asks the question, which is better, original (natural) intent of capture, or recombination for sake of compositional balance?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back