Tinkering with myspace tables

Nacho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They are all quad related, mostly Akraix (the quad freestyle gang,) I tried to line up all the links to match the original myspace contact table so that it would fit and look right, just need some opinions. Thanks for any input and/or advice you can give, this was a first run at attempting images like this. I didn't take the original photos myself, just editing what they have on their website.

test2final.jpg

test3final.jpg

test4final.jpg

test5final.jpg

test6final.jpg

test7final.jpg

8 (transparent gif)
test8final.gif

Nine must have sucked since it's gone.

Ten must have sucked too because it's gone as well.

test11final.jpg

test12final.jpg

I don't really know anything about making these type of images...they look nice though. However, I would definitely rethink using the symbols on #3. I understand that they fit to fill in for letters...but in context neither make any sense.

I don't really know anything about making these type of images...they look nice though. However, I would definitely rethink using the symbols on #3. I understand that they fit to fill in for letters...but in context neither make any sense.

Thanks for the input, I guess the font on that one was more directed to the punk/anarchy type of people. As for me, there are only a couple that I like and would use, but I have had other people use different ones, which is cool with me. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back