Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The station I change at isn't the nicest ... but it does have a few things to photo.

I am pretty pleased with these ones.

#1 - The station
station.jpg

#2 - Decay
decay.jpg

#3 - Waiting for a coffee & a train.
coffee.jpg

Comments welcomed.

mm. i like the first one alot! The beam on the right gives me a sense of dominos...Like, theyre all going to tip over! Nice job!

Yes, I think you nailed the atmosphere of "your" station! Especially in the first photo. Though the (slightly disgusting, I'm afraid) detail in the close-up is also very good. Only don't I like to look at it for too long, but that is something beyond the photo as a photo. (I wonder if people around you wondered what on earth you were taking a photo of when you took these ;) !?!?)

Is it YOU in the last?
And if so: how did you do that?
Did you let A FRIEND HOLD YOUR 350D :shock: !?!?!
Or even A STRANGER
3.gif
?!?!?!

;)

Nice series!
I really like #1.
But...I do find the white line in the lower left hand corner distracting. But that's just being picky ;)

LaFoto said:
Is it YOU in the last?
And if so: how did you do that?
Did you let A FRIEND HOLD YOUR 350D :shock: !?!?!
Or even A STRANGER
3.gif
?!?!?!

;)
THanks everyone for the comments ...

No Corinna it's not me, this chap was waiting for his coffee and he had threee minutes until the train arrived. I walked past him once noting that he kept looking at the indicator board, to I got behind and shot this ... two seconds later he turned round and I would have missed the shot.

I won'teven let the wife or kids hold my 350D ...... ;)

The station isn't that scarey, really but as I changed in PS to b/w it does seem to take on a rather scarey atmosphere.

Happy New Year all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back