Today's trip to the LeFurge Nature Preserve

misterjones

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made a bit of a detour today while out to pick up ingredients for tonight's dinner.

IMG_9991.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0026lq.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

Beautiful shots.

A nice set - well worth the time! I really like #s 2 and 3. I'm intrigued by butterflies this summer!

#3 is a fun perspective. Wish that top of the wing was in the frame!

A nice set - well worth the time! I really like #s 2 and 3. I'm intrigued by butterflies this summer!

#3 is a fun perspective. Wish that top of the wing was in the frame!

it simply wouldn't stop moving!!! Hard enough to keep the camera on it with the weight of the 75-300mm lens on it, but it kept moving around. I'm lucky I even got that much of it.

it simply wouldn't stop moving!!! Hard enough to keep the camera on it with the weight of the 75-300mm lens on it, but it kept moving around. I'm lucky I even got that much of it.
Oh, I believe you! :) They flit around quickly, or if they do land for a minue, there can still be a lot of wing action.

It's wonderful to find one that's so in the zone while getting the nectar, it's almost in stasis. :lol:

Not sure what it is about the Tiger swallowtails but they never seem to rest their wings. Constantly flapping even when landed. Monarchs and black swallowtails seem like statues in comparison!

Nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back