Took a pic with Nikon D80

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some might already know I shoot with the Kodak P880 (all of my pictures on this forum have been with that camera) well up untill about tuesday.......I broke down and bought the D80 finally.:er: I'm thrilled.

So anyway here's one of my first shots with the new cam, before the obvious is pointed out yes I know the bottom of my subjects face is out of the shot but I love his eyes...this is my cat Salvador. I set in on ISO 125.

SALBO.jpg

Welcome to the world of DSLRs! :) Unless the Kodak was as well, I don't know much about it. I shoot with a d70 but am actually upgrading to a 30D or 5D very soon, but my d70 has been fun while I've had it!

Welcome to the world of DSLRs! :) Unless the Kodak was as well, I don't know much about it. I shoot with a d70 but am actually upgrading to a 30D or 5D very soon, but my d70 has been fun while I've had it!

wanna give me your lenses then? lol why would u switch to canon.

Multiple reasons :) With what I do I really need to work with higher ISOs and my d70 just doesn't handle them- and Canon's tend to handle them better than the d200 as well. That's my main reason.

Most reactions

Back