tops

JonMikal said:
i now pull from a supported standing position :lmao:

...um...uh... we are still talking Battling Tops...right. :biglaugh:
Do you remember Rockem Sockem Robots...another killer game. I miss that one too. But back to the tops...
We do the same...set it up on a table. I think playing that on the floor is a way more dangerous. Ya cant get out of the way of those high speed "out of the arena" tops, but at least you can duck behind the table.

Chiller said:
...um...uh... we are still talking Battling Tops...right. :biglaugh:
Do you remember Rockem Sockem Robots...another killer game. I miss that one too. But back to the tops...
We do the same...set it up on a table. I think playing that on the floor is a way more dangerous. Ya cant get out of the way of those high speed "out of the arena" tops, but at least you can duck behind the table.

:lmao:

ever played robots with your brother and end up in a real fight? :lmao:

JonMikal said:
:lmao:

ever played robots with your brother and end up in a real fight? :lmao:

My brother would have kicked my a$$. He is 15 years older, so being say....10 and having my 25 year old brother layin a whoopin(for our southerners there) on me would not have been fun. But I remember my Mom coming down and having to break up me and my friends all the time. THat happened in table top hockey too.

being young and sheltered...must say, i dont think i ever played with these..

hate to ask, cause ya'll will jump all over this...but how is it a game? is it who ever has one that stays up the longest wins???

( mind out of the gutter, i'm talking tops...)

Luminosity said:
What a great shot !

What cam did you use ? I know you have a D50 but this looks like a cool film shot. Love the old look to it !

thanks Lumi! the set-up helped a bunch with that and i accidently hit an action in PS to further enhance it. i've been running back through the process to figure it out. to be honest, i thought of you and santino when i saw it :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
thanks Lumi! the set-up helped a bunch with that and i accidently hit an action in PS to further enhance it. i've been running back through the process to figure it out. to be honest, i thought of you and santino when i saw it :thumbup:

You saying I'm a spinning top :wink: ?

Lol, seriously though, hopefully you'll find out what that action was in PS because it's tres effective ! Maybe start marketing scoob-tripods also :lol:

Most reactions

Back