Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got like 20 shots.
IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2313-1.jpg

Last edited:
i love the kinda evil look of these.

i love it. you got some nuts, buddy. that is really close. last time i was that close to a tornado, i kept getting **** in my eyes and the wind was really effecting my drunken balance. the underexposure really captures that ominous feeling of the storm.

This is fantastic simply for what it is a picture of. It shocks me that your immediate thought upon seeing a tornado was, "oooh let me get my camera!" hahaha! :) I love it!

Chuck Norris could have destroyed this with his bare hands.

Wow good thing you ran!! But great shots!

Nice. I've always imagined getting shots like this, and whenever there were tornado watches in our area, I'd get the radio, the flashlight, and the camera, and then I'd keep checking the skies, waiting for my moment to go out and capture great shots of a tornado.

Then, this past April, on the same night that tornadoes ripped through Alabama causing such destruction, a little, teeny F1 tornado hit in my area. Along with hail the size of softballs. Totaled my son's car, broke my windshield and left huge dents all over my car (which, unfortunately, was at church instead of at home in the garage), damaged my roof, broke EVERY single storm window on the front side of my house, completely ripped the screen off my screened-in porch, and on and on.
We were lucky--no lives lost, no homes completely destroyed (though the roofing companies have had a GREAT year since then).

But one of the many things that storm taught me is this: I am a weanie. I would NOT take award-winning storm pictures. I would turn tail and run, and hide in the bathtub. :lol:

that #2 shot is awesome....play with it some in edit to bring out the definition!

Nice work, defiantly one of those spur of the moment shots. Well done.

Photo 2 is scary! Well done you for getting the shot :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back