Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)

VidThreeNorth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) started last weekend and is just winding up around now. I missed it this year. Actually, I have only "attended" a small number of them. TIFF is essentially "downtown" whereas I have always been in the suburbs, so it is a fairly long trip to go and see something in the show. Still, I miss not being there this year. Due to "recent events" a number of the movie and TV stars did not attend, though I have heard that a good number did attend, thanks to their being "producers". Anyway, hopefully I'll see something next year.

The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) started last weekend and is just winding up around now. I missed it this year. Actually, I have only "attended" a small number of them. TIFF is essentially "downtown" whereas I have always been in the suburbs, so it is a fairly long trip to go and see something in the show. Still, I miss not being there this year. Due to "recent events" a number of the movie and TV stars did not attend, though I have heard that a good number did attend, thanks to their being "producers". Anyway, hopefully I'll see something next year.
Bell's decision to drop sponsoring TIFF after almost 3 decades suggests the festival is circling the drain.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back