Toronto Meetup April 14, 2007

^^^ Love all the red in your shots!!! Excellent series...very tough to narrow it down, but if I had to I'd say 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11 are my faves. :clap:

Hello all. I have only just recovered from yesterday's "beating". Jeanne, you have some pretty amazing stuff here. Jenn, as usual, I love your eye. I see that there is an angle shot here :) Knew that you couldn't resist. Carl, thanks for the great angle you got on me :meh:
Here are some of mine.

windows.jpg

wagon-wheel.jpg

wheel-barrow.jpg

steering-wheel.jpg

clock-face.jpg

Awesome shots Suzanne!! Love the steering wheel shot and the first one! Can't wait to see more!

:oops: You guys are making me blush. Thanks for the comments. I had a REALLY good day shooting.

Suzanne - I thought I doing so well shooting straight too. But I can't help myself, I love to tilt :D

Carl - your shots, as always, are very inspiring. You always see shots the rest of us miss :hail:

I agree with Jenn, those are awesome shots Suzanne! Love the wagon wheel shot (so I guess lying on that cold cold pavement was worth it!). I also love the angle you chose on the wheelbarrow, and the steering wheel. :clap: Hope you've got more to post!!

Here are a few more...

Union Station Exterior
img3458unionkk1.jpg

Union Station statue
img3464unionstatus9.jpg

Something you don't see everyday... (this is one of those buskers who stand still for long periods. But he was on his lunch break when we saw him)
img3517sold2ec6.jpg

...and he was a good sport, offering to 'put the shoe on the other foot' and take Nelson's picture
img3521sold1tq7.jpg

A lot of interest in those shutters!
img3548shutterstk9.jpg

Old Red Truck
img3626redtruckrh3.jpg

Jenn 'n Carl
img3612jenncarlzo8.jpg

Jenn, Nelson and Karen
img3659jnandkxa7.jpg

Donna and Carl
img3659donnancarllr0.jpg

Suzanne (always behind the lens!)
img3529suzanneri5.jpg

An attempt at splicing 6 photos together. I have to go back and do this with a tripod.

mural-2.jpg

^^^ Whoa, not bad at all!! Given you were handholding the cam, you did a fantastic job.

Excellent shootin everyone. Suzanne...well done on the stitching. :thumbup: :thumbup:

A few more...
We like to keep our storms contained here in Canuckville.
IMG_3312aa.jpg

The ol truck.
IMG_3307aa.jpg

IMG_3306aa.jpg

hangin around outside the ol truck
IMG_3310aa.jpg

the handle from an old sprinkler system
IMG_3314aa.jpg

another window
IMG_3305aa.jpg

I will see what else I have

Reaaaaallly interesting seeing all of your takes on Distillery, as it's a place I've gotten to several times. Wish I coulda been there. Oh well, next time!

Looked like a fun time as well :D. Did you guys get to the chocolate place down by (I thiiiink) the theatre, which serves pretty much the best hot chocolate ever?

Here is the shot that got me in trouble with a vendor outside of St. Lawrence Market... go figure! It's not even very good.
colour.jpg

and a few more from the day
phone-booth.jpg

valves.jpg

and one of Carl doing his thing
carl.jpg

Did you guys get to the chocolate place down by (I thiiiink) the theatre, which serves pretty much the best hot chocolate ever?
Julie and Donna got there, while I got hung up in the design place.

We missed you, Stu. We're planning to get together for Doors Open Toronto on the weekend of May 26-27. Are you back in town then?

Suzanne, love the additional pics, especially the last 2 (of the valves, and of Carl doing a closeup). How did your group shot turn out??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back