TPF Across America: The Journey of One Lens Across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel all left out here in the UK

Yeaaaa glad it made it to you safe Kundalini! What you dont like my hair? LMAO!:lmao:

It was meant as a compliment. Lovely golden locks. I'm not sure if I'll add to the contribution. Time is short this week for me.

Okay, so for my first image, one from the Arts in the Park. The NC Museum of Arts has many acres of trails and scattered forms of art not far from downtown. I've always enjoyed this particular piece. It was a 9 shot exposure. I did nothing but merge to hdr pro in CS5. Okay, played with a couple of the sliders. I have a few more but with issues that may be brought up the the HDR Discussion forum.

1241701228_qazFh-XL.jpg

Before anybody gives me crap about the horizon being slanted, the bubble level was zeroed in.​

This sounds like such a blast! I'm new to the Photo Forum, and am now excited to participate! :)

I've PMd the next on the list.

In the meantime, I really had problems getting out to shoot with the lens. I picked the wrong day to try for the Raleigh skyline. Completely overcast, but I did get a welcoming of sorts.......

1247388077_ZsiFm-XL.jpg

I'll try my best to get some more images up this week.​

I love that Kundalini! That's great. I love it. Can't wait to see more. :thumbsup:

Mark

Morning wood, dogwood that is.
f/5, 1/60s, ISO200, @70mm

1249504584_pesAD-XL.jpg

1250116803_unXKX-XL.jpg

I haven't heard back from MCerasoli yet. If there is no contact, say..... by Thursday, should I go to the next person? What is the consencus? I don't want to hold up the adventure this little lens is having.​

Last edited:
I would say yes. Thursday makes two weeks. If they end up coming back, their names will be moved to the bottom of the list. I think that is only fair because, in a sense, that week we spent waiting was their week with the lens. Does everyone agree?

Mark

I have also PMd white, who is next on the list.

Sorry, kind of in a rough spot right now. I won't be able to do it.

Mark, you Inbox is full. PMd SwissJ. Can someone chime in that is interested to have the lens?

edited rant

:taped sh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back