TPF Across America: The Journey of One Lens Across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I had fun doing it.

Awesome shootin' Boomer! So, you did all this with my old clunker 1989 35-70mm f/3.4~4.5 AF lens,eh? Quite good work! Love the pano! And some absolutely beautiful photos of Arizona in October! Nice job!

I did! Thanks. I was surprising pleased with the results i must say. Not bad for an old clunker. It was a slightly soft when shot wide open in a few pictures. When i took the photo of the fountain, even the unedited RAW file looked nice and sharp.

Although, it did remind me of how much i love my 24-70 f/2.8! At the cost of, oh, 3 times the size :lmao:

Wonderful shots! And theyre even on the map already! Youre on the ball! :thumbsup:

Mark

Glad to see the reincarnation thread is going much better than my original one, keep up the good work.

Very nice job boomer. I can't wait to get my hands on this lens... I hope this project keeps seeing photos like that. :thumbup:

.....still waiting for the lens....hurry up UPS!

I have the lens and all the extras!

you guys are tempting me to get a Nikon body..

Is it to late to join?

you guys are tempting me to get a Nikon body..

LoL, ask a friend or go rent one. I've been thinking about it too, but I'd have to put some Canon stickers over the Ni, over the Nik, over the Nik! (Grr, I can't bring myself to say that "N" word) over the NIKON labels. There, I said it!

For the record, I quit watching CSI because they use the "N" word as the camera of choice. :lol:

For the record, I quit watching CSI because they use the "N" word as the camera of choice. :lol:
Yeah, they use Nikon, but I cringe evrytime it's in a scene because no technical assistant has taught them how to handle a camera properly. Seriously.... do you or anyone else place your hand on top of the lens to zoom or focus or shoot with chicken wings? AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

BTW, I'm left eyed.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back