TPF DC Meetup IV

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
JonMikal and I went out yesterday evening. I took about 100 pics, and only these 15 were worth looking at...that's what?...15%, not too bad.

Anyway, I beseech upon the kindness of a mod to stickie me.

Thanks for looking, and feedback is always welcome.

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

20060129192236_img_5411.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

20060129192651_img_5458.jpg

20060129192900_img_5463.jpg

IMG_5466.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5482.jpg

20060129193200_img_5488.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

One of my fav series from you, yet! :D
Dig that first shot!! :thumbup:

I like all of the photos, especially the 3rd one. May I ask you to describe me short, how did you take it? Did you went down few steps with exposure correction? How (where) did you measure the light?

Thanks,

Jo Nice job. The first one is very unique, reason being you have the light reflections in the motion blur. I do not think I've ever seen that same result before. Kinda cool. The 3rd shot of the motion blurs of traffic is awesome, it almost looks like a carnival ride. The last shot is sweet too, I do not think I've ever seen that shot before so once again, unique but once again, I would limit what you post, cream of the crop baby! I may shoot tomorrow night after work. I have a project in mind over in the same area you guys were yesterday.

excellent jo!

here are the only few that half way came out

52913740-O.jpg

my repost :blushing:

52913735-O.jpg

52913744-O.jpg

52913730-O.jpg

just wanted you to see the sky again

52913737-O.jpg

those are some cool pics, i really like the ones with the planes in the sky, they are cool. i need to practice my nite shots

how about some bloopers:

while jo was using the pod, i tryed to steady the camera on the bridge rail for another plane shot. all was going well until i sneezed :)

52913746-O.jpg

overexposed and too lazy to fix it...maybe i need some geritol :greenpbl:

52913756-O.jpg

while jo was composing another awesome shot, i had fun with the floodlights at "The Vietnam Wall"....the bottom is the flood; top is the reflection in the wall. sorry for cutting off the T

52983002-O.jpg

wow jocose! those are amazing! quality over quantity! i wish i could go to a meet up :( you seem to have so much fun!

awsome pictures!!
I love D.C. I'd never stop taking pictures, i took 25 rolls of film in the 4 days i was there this summer, i cant imagine what damage i would do if i lived there

Did as you asked, Jocose.

And I am really beginning to wonder what more there will be left for us to shoot when we come to Washington D.C. in April, now that you have grazed all photo ops off... :roll: ;)

I think I'll have to get back to you about your offer to jump the White House Fence!!!

But I doubt my photos will be as good as yours, Jocose, for these are almost unbeatable. I most love that funny thing in the sky in Photo 9 (yes, I know that it is a plane), and the light trails in Photo 10 and then the light and colour distribution in Photo 14.

And of JonMikal's photos from your tiny little meet-up I like best... let me think and look at them again... the "sneezing-'blooper'"!!!! Yes. I don't think that one's a blooper at all! I really, really, really like this!

cumi said:
I like all of the photos, especially the 3rd one. May I ask you to describe me short, how did you take it? Did you went down few steps with exposure correction? How (where) did you measure the light?

Thanks,

The cam was set to F5 for 6". It was on a tripod,a nd I think I used a 2" delay so I wouldn't shake the camera.

Hope that helps

Thanks everyone for all the compliments...I only hope that I keep getting better and that these weren't flukes :)

JM, you need to teach me how to do the spelling thing!

Most reactions

Back