manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, related to the critique thread...

I was thinking, what if we who want and will give honest and constructive criticism, and we who also want it from others, put something like this in our signatures...

Why Bother. If you want good honest critique ask for it in your post.

You're going to get the standards, "I like it", "I hate it" anyway along with your mix of good critique, and unfortunately idiots who will think they are being helpful by telling you that "Your photography sucks", "you should give your client her money back".

Fortunately the latter people don't stick around this forum much when they realise their opinions are ignored by all.

I think the first step is to have people actually post photos for critique in the appropriate forum.

Those that want to or have the ability to give good critiques peruse the sub-forums in the "Photo Galleries" rather than in "Foundations of photography".

For example... the thread you linked probably should be under Discussions rather than Beyond Basics.

hones.jpg

TPF Honesty Policy: I pledge to be honest, direct and constructive. I am here to learn and to help others learn if and when I can. I will genuinely tell you what I think, and I genuinely appreciate it when people will do the same for me. I will not be offended by this, and I hope that you will respond similarly when the tables are turned.

I think that's ***.

A picture speaks volumes. Yap that what this internet all about.

But to be honest with you, honestly I am an honest person - honest!. :lol:

.... I am all for disucssion but why are we having so many on the same subject? Can't we stop talking about citiquing and get on and critique?
nothing is stopping us

**is confused**

Most reactions

New Topics

Back