TPF Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
I know you're probably wondering why I'd start a mug shot thread when we already have 2 self pic threads going, however both of those are self portrait/photography threads and I thought we really should just have a members pic thread.

If you add your photographs here, I will compile them all as links on the beginning post as they are added. I'm going to keep this as a sticky also.
So, don't be shy, if you've got any sort of photograph of your mug that you'd like to share, post it here so we can see your smiling face! :sillysmi:

TPF Mugs

AggieZach1 2

Big Mike

Carlita
Carlipurple hair 2 3

Chase and Voodoo in Zion Coming Soon!!

Danalec

Darfion

Geronimo

GimpyPoop 2

graigdavis

Lula 1 2

Luminosity 1 2 3

Malachite(bubba)

Manda

MarkC

MDowdey
MDowdey 2 3 4

Mitica100

Oriecat(bubba)
Orie2

Osmer_Toby

Photogoddess

Photong 1 23

Shark

Terri 1 2

Voodoocat

shouldnt you post your first? I mean to keep everyone abreast of your current status. Ok that was a bad pun/run on joke.

No I will. That was the last reference, it just didnt have that zing as last time.
Isnt the saying beauty before age?

Alrighty, you al know what I look like but I'll get it started cause Matt promised he would too.
This is for Nukie :p
144_4485.jpg

me.jpg

i hate this pic but, a promise is a promise. and i love her so i had too... :lol: :lol:

md

I see you not, darf :(

This isnt a self portrait thread, so no dodgy "thats me hiding there in the corner of the reflection."

manda said:
omg!!
the pretend link i put for chase and voods really is a link and its um...

Hehe. Are you now also an instigator of lookingatnakedpeople?

I put this up in the self-portrait thread, but it's the newest one I have.

SelfPortrait.sized.jpg

*edited from link to image so that I don't get spanked by manda's friend when he gets out of prison*

Nice try with that tiny lil link there Mark., You're supposed to post it so we can see it. :greenpbl:

Lovely handsome boys I'm surrounded by here so far...*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back