TPF Photo Challenge -May '13- "Postcard"

That's a pretty damn good excuse!! :sexywink:

Entered for the first time. Mine's not very original or "outside the box" but oh well. I tried.

I love photography challenges when it will held and where.?? Can you mention some details of venue.

Bluehouse, read the first post in this thread. If you still have any questions, give me a yell. :)

mmmm... it's getting towards the end of the month!!!

Do you usually get a flood on entries at the end or do they trickle in during the month. How many are you hoping for? I still need to go capture something wonderful.

Do you usually get a flood on entries at the end or do they trickle in during the month. How many are you hoping for? I still need to go capture something wonderful.

Well, we're only on our third month so it's hard to say... it seems SORT of steady with a little burst at the end.

I still need to go capture something wonderful.

DO IT! :)

And I still need to capture something fair to middling! :lmao:

Ok, so I just entered for the first time. Since I just started using my DSLR about 2 months ago, this isn't really original. I mainly thought this was a good excuse to get out and try something different with my camera. Had fun doing it at least. . . . :)

Great! That's awesome. Really all these things are intended to do is to (are to?) get folks to grab their cameras and think creatively.

What? Just enter ferchrisakes...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back