TPF Volleyball Team

Holy crap!! I leave for ten minutes and we have the threat of hexes going on in here!! :shock:

Not that Verbal doesn't deserve it, Anicole-bebe.... Why not make him cluck like a chicken every time he takes a picture? :twisted:

I saw Chiller responding to.....something....up there....anyway, here's hoping he "bends" to pressure and produces a photo..... :mrgreen:

That is all. Carry on. :salute:

Chiller said:
Oh boy... I cannot believe y'all want a pic of my legs. I look like a flustered ostrich. You could pick your teeth with these legs. Gheesh.. there is more meet on a 2 Piece dinner at KFC. But......

I will look and see what is presentable. and this better not show up on Fernys poll either.:whip:

:lmao: You are funny dude!

"Sparrow Legs" was one of my Grandfather's favourites wind-up lines.

Rob

terri said:
Holy crap!! I leave for ten minutes and we have the threat of hexes going on in here!! :shock:

Not that Verbal doesn't deserve it, Anicole-bebe.... Why not make him cluck like a chicken every time he takes a picture? :twisted:

I saw Chiller responding to.....something....up there....anyway, here's hoping he "bends" to pressure and produces a photo..... :mrgreen:

That is all. Carry on. :salute:

Thanks, Terri ... be sure to wave and speak to Verbal when you drive by the biggo chicken there in Atlanta. I'm sure he'd like a little company now and then. I figure Aprilraven can complete the spell by midnight, so send us a shot of Verbal on his new throne soon, will ya?

Verbal ... do you have your breadcrumbs? You and Xmetal will make a wonderful addition to the Hansel & Gretyl Room. Wonder which one gets to be Gretyl? Verbal is leading the race at the moment ...

Verbal said:
Yeah right... in her littleboyfantasyDREAMS!

i've never had little boy fantasy dreams, that would be more micheal jackson...:eyebrows:

so pallie, back to the original subject of you writing a story, are you working on it???
can i be skinny black haired chick??? not blonde..they cant throw spells as well as the darker headed chicks in the coven..... and you know as well as i, how very HANDY that can be.........:fangs:

Speakin of golden...Chicken legs here found a pic... YIKES!!!!

aprilraven said:
i've never had little boy fantasy dreams, that would be more micheal jackson...:eyebrows:
so pallie, back to the original subject of you writing a story, are you working on it???
can i be skinny black haired chick??? not blonde..they cant throw spells as well as the darker headed chicks in the coven..... and you know as well as i, how very HANDY that can be.........:fangs:

I do believe, dearest cousin of mine, that the ORIGINAL subject was a dream and if anyone had any other kooky ones. The story idea was YOURS.

I don't have a muse right now ... no angst to guide my drama ... it's worse than writer's block ... it's .... it's .... :flings herself off Heathcliff's cliff: aaaaawwwwwwwffffffuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllll ... :crashes into raging, roiling waves .... undertow pulls her to and 'fro ... jagged rocks ripping her delicate blonde size 6 self into shreds ....

How's that for a quick shot?

(oh, and thanks, Verbal, for saying such sweet words! Weasel.)

I could so see Hertzy as the referee! ;)

Waiting not so patiently for the chiller leg shots!

HOTlanta yeah I wanna!

Gams....yeah I dated a pro vollyball player and you wanna talk GAMS......If legs could kill I'd be dead woman walking!! Great gams...too bad the rest of him didn't measure up!!! Sad but true :(

photo gal said:
yeah I dated a pro vollyball player... .too bad the rest of him didn't measure up!!! ..

Gotta love athletes! Almost as good as a man in uniform! :drool:

Chiller said:
Speakin of golden...Chicken legs here found a pic... YIKES!!!!

POST....POST....POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on you big chicken..
woops... are we hung up on this or what....?

Come on, Chiller, POST ALREADY!

I bet if you post your gams, there will be others.

Most reactions

Back