Trail to floating boardwalk

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
5-16-05marsh003as.jpg

For someone who is quite partial to marsh lands, this is an attractive area. Such a pity that I won't (probably ever) be able to go there. But Wisconsin is not (so far) quite on my daily path... I'm sure that area offers many a photographic opportunity. And not only (see other thread now) the interesting structure of the boardwalk.

Great pic. The greens are great in this imo.
The only thing I want to whinge about is the frame. It's way too bright imo, and I spent longer looking at the frame (wondering why it's blue) than at the picture.

very nice picture. I extremely enjoy the water in the background composed in all those green leaves :) and the path that leads there... great job

Meysha said:
Great pic. The greens are great in this imo.
The only thing I want to whinge about is the frame. It's way too bright imo, and I spent longer looking at the frame (wondering why it's blue) than at the picture.

I made the frame the color it is to try and accent, and bring out the blue water.

yes, inviting. You really captured an ambience!

Excellent shot. Very well done.

imo, I wouldn't think you need the blue frame to bring out the water. The path leads your eyes to the water, and the picture is quite contrasted anyway. But it's your photo, and a lovely one at that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back