Trees

This is one of my favorites/best.
Cold.jpg

Here's another from that same day. Neither are technically trees, but they look like trees.
0905-web.jpg

Here are some others that I dug up.
IMG_0810.jpg

Kananaskis-16.jpg

SL-05.jpg

IMG_5966-FR-web.jpg

This one was shot on film :shock:
Butchart-017.jpg

Sorry, I got carried away.... :er:

I love the 1st one Mike. It looks like a mini tree.

Big Mike said:
This is one of my favorites/best.

Here's another from that same day. Neither are technically trees, but they look like trees.

Here are some others that I dug up.

This one was shot on film :shock:

Sorry, I got carried away.... :er:

Big Mike, it's ok to get carried away. Don't we all? Very nice photos. Is it a really a tree in the first photo? If so, how was it captured?

Thanks. No, that's not a tree in the first one. It's a 3" bit of a weed sticking up through the snow.

FYI, it was something like -32 C that day, but the light was so great, I had to get out and shoot something.

This was though a tour bus window at a traffic stop...I wish it were not....

i-DLLmk9G-M.jpg

There are some seriously good tree shots here! I love your snow ones Mike!

My contribution looks to be the first shot that's obviously on film! Mike's was probably the first altogether. I say that because I can't be bothered to clean up the scratches.

tree.jpg

This was taken in a field about half a mile from my house. I was just out walking with my AE-1 and snapped this off. I still regret cutting off the little bit of branch but that's film for you!

What lovely tree photos you have all created!

Certainly not my best (I hope, anyway), but two of my favorites, and the ones I thought of when I saw this thread.

Both are from a trip this spring to Charleston, SC, taken with my point-and-shoot and (so far) unedited. I would have at least cropped out that bit of blue in the foreground of the first, but I'm sick and just don't have the energy to open PS right now...

BigMike, Love the shots of the camera pointed to the sky...

Treesssss you say???

MoonandTree-1.jpg

LeavesTurningSunset-1.jpg

FernPathwayv21-1.jpg

TreeByMormonchurchv2.jpg

Sequoiasv2.jpg

Not my best, but one of my favorites from a long time ago. I'll have to go dig up the original file and resize/PP it.

14974438.jpg

Most reactions

Back