Trip To Russia

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
These were taken on a Sony DSC-P10 set to 1.2 megapixel.

The keyboard was a bored project testing how close it could focus and stay clear :) , it seems to have done a good job actually...

thumbnails are because when i resized them fit enough not to break the tables on the forums they looked terrible, so full size are available if you click.

im scared to post these in the critiques forum, so light critique is welcome... :p

Warning: the keyboard one is rather bright, it may hurt your eyes :oops: :lol:

don't fret about about posting in the critique forum, thats how ya learn - and most folks are pretty friendly there ;)

good shots matey, i like the keyboard one myself, i don't mind the overexposure in the corner. What would be cool is to get a couple fingers typing on the the keyboard (or as often in my case, a fist slamming down on it)

vonnagy said:
don't fret about about posting in the critique forum, thats how ya learn - and most folks are pretty friendly there ;)

good shots matey, i like the keyboard one myself, i don't mind the overexposure in the corner. What would be cool is to get a couple fingers typing on the the keyboard (or as often in my case, a fist slamming down on it)

ill maybe post a pic or 2 in there soon then when i take a few more :p
im also fond of slamming my fist on my keyboard ... hmm...

Picksure said:
Nice, #3 is killer.

don't be scared :) we are not offensive (hmm), we just critique and sometimes we even critique positively :D

#3 is my favorite! I only find the dark spots on the right edge of the road distracting, but that's not your fault, I blame the Russians :)
But why a keyboard photo? From a trip to Russia? Just curious :)

anton980 said:
#3 is my favorite! I only find the dark spots on the right edge of the road distracting, but that's not your fault, I blame the Russians :)
But why a keyboard photo? From a trip to Russia? Just curious :)

yeah i see what you mean, i think thats just where the ice hadnt covered over...

oh and the keyboard was the day i got home... i just threw it in there for randomness....

Most reactions

Back