Trying to learn

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
795881538adaa87c0898d9da1a97aaab.jpg

I tried to get in some practice when the family went out of town.

I like it, kinda sepia, but not, if that make sense. The subject looks "involved",

That's a self-portrait, isn't it?
Your work with the light fascinates me. I would think (if this were my photo) "Hey, overexposed! Blooper" but with your photo I think it is style - and one that I like very much for it so nicely brings out the (your?) eyes. Very well done!

I am not sure what you were going for here, but to me the picture looks like it would make a very good picture for some one wants to present themselves to the public in some form of profession (must be the glasses and the serious look), which is why the overexposure doesn't work for me. The look of the model and the crop is very good.

Too overexposed. One eyebrow is about missing. Tone it down a little and it would be a good pose.

The overexposure doesn't work for me. I like highkey images but this one isn't really working I think because it's too yellow in the high notes, not white.

Nice composition and crop.

It depends on what you were going for - if it was this high-key appearance, I would suggest still doing something to define the eye areas some and it would work better, in my opinion...

Tuna

Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback/insight. Just what I was hoping for.

I agree with most of the above. The composition is great. Too much light on the subject.

Most reactions

Back