woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought you might enjoy these...in some weird, twisted way :fangs:

OK the lamb is said to be the only siamese twin lamb in existence? It was born on a ranch in Bishop, CA in 1926 (I think it was 26?) The other shots are an antique horse drawn hearse and a wooden grave marker. They were cool. That's a wicker "body basket" underneath it. That's what they were called. Inside (I couldn't get pics) there were two more coffins. One adult and one child. They were wooden with an area that slid out with a window underneath for viewing.

45067842-L.jpg

45067844-L.jpg

45067847-L.jpg

45067845-L.jpg

The pics of the lambs are just creepy. I"ll probably have wacky dreams tonight with scary lambs following me around.

It would be pretty interested counting those sheep when going to sleep :confused:

Very interesting photos. (In a museum several months ago, I saw a similar animal, but instead it was a two headed/tailed calf)

Peanuts said:
It would be pretty interested counting those sheep when going to sleep :confused:

Very interesting photos. (In a museum several months ago, I saw a similar animal, but instead it was a two headed/tailed calf)

does that count as one or two? or 1.5? that just makes me feel :confused:

yeah that lamb is way sick..... love it! reminds me of Tool or NIN videoclips.......... great pics woodsac! my favourite is the first one, that double look on the mirror is beautiful.....

The first is best with the reflections, but I am glad you added the second for explanation, else I really would not have understood how this siamese-twin lamb "worked". I still don't know how it "worked", guess it did not grow old...
That looks like a very interesting museum you have been to; I have seen your photos of the old cameras and enlarger and all, too.

:lol:
nice pics jake :D
like #4.. cool tones on 3&4.. thanks for sharing :D

OK the lamb is just freaky...doesn't even look real to me but I guess it's happened before. :confused:

The horse drawn hearse is pretty cool! neat shots jake! :D

I'm glad you posted that first image. It shows that it had two mouths. If you'd have just posted the first I would have been wondering how the sheep would decided which end to use when it needed to... you know....

poor little animal :(
buahahah Ferny! you scared me right now!!! :D

wow..woodsac..the lamb is really freaky....but cool. REally dig the hearse...no pun intended. I could use that in my driveway at halloween.
Thanks buddy for the post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back