Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Criticism & Comments Please

large.jpg

large.jpg

I like them both very much! Nice tones and processing in the abandoned house shot, and so many 'lines'. But then one scrolls down and sees that second shot, and wow! Love the composition, with the typical European street scene (I'm a sucker for that style of architecture), and the placement of the strolling couple, oblivious to the fact you're photographing them. That one's my fave. Really well done. :clap:

Thanks all for the comments, Took #2 in Bremen Germany in an area sandwiched between the big catholic church and the river (behind the camera and ice cream shops)

These make me think that maybe I should give my own Meet-Up pics a second look (after the very quick "Prepare-them-for-the-Meet-Up-Thread"-treatment they received) and consider converting some of them in to black and white, too :scratch: ... looks like a good idea!

I like the crispness and starkness of the barn photo. I wonder where that barn was? The roof looks pretty new, so it is still in use. Is it somewhere around Lauenbrück?

Very well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back