lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My head feels like there is a Frenchman living inside it

must of been a bad pint

My head feels like there is a Frenchman living inside it

does he talk? In French? that must be irritating. Also, they can be messy I have been told. Poor you!

Next time when i ask for the 'incredibly strong ale', you pass water....

why is america big? i been to pub in the woods its weird its in the woods ans near nowhere and pub has 2 dogs eats my cerips i dont lik dog but like those 2

why is america big? i been to pub in the woods its weird its in the woods ans near nowhere

Sounds just like my favourite pub in walking distance ;)

and pub has 2 dogs eats my cerips i dont lik dog but like those 2

OMG! :mrgreen:

Are you OK darling? ;)

why is america big? i been to pub in the woods its weird its in the woods ans near nowhere and pub has 2 dogs eats my cerips i dont lik dog but like those 2

you just HAD to mention that didn't you?? grrrr :lol:

now I know I'm a bit on the fragile side today but I still don't understand that

ok it was just another Blackadder quote from the episode 'Beer'... as you were quoting Blackadder i though id join in... >.>

Can LP translate for us? :mrgreen:

ok it was just another Blackadder quote from the episode 'Beer'... as you were quoting Blackadder i though id join in... >.>

didn't know what I quoted was from black adder, was never a big fan, just hear it a lot at work

Sounds like a pain!

But be happy it is just a Frenchman, and not a dog: A dog would bark and urinate everywhere!

Have you never been to Paris?

Most reactions

Back