Ugh.

Alpha

Troll Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My room looks like a refugee camp. I have so much work to do I can never get around to cleaning it until the weekend. It's non-stop from sun up till sun-down literally every day. There's there's all the burning of the midnight oil to be done. Two weeks ago, I STAYED AWAKE FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK. 96 hours straight. I wasn't even slacking off! I just didn't have any work that could be put off. It was like a perfect storm. Ain't that a *****. What's worse, I only had to stay awake for 72 hours, but by the end of that, my sleep schedule was so messed up that I couldn't fall asleep on the fourth night! Ain't that a *****.

I don't even feel like going out tonight. Not to mention, I have to open the wine shop tomorrow morning. After a long night of drinking, being in a wine store at 9:30am is the last place on earth you want to be.

I think I'm going to have a complete nervous breakdown some time soon. Jesus, it's no wonder I can hardly find time to shoot anymore.

your point being?

I see I've drawn in the cynical crowd. Sometimes just talking/venting is therapeutic (provided someone is actually listening). I don't want to compete with anyone over having the most work to do. I think that's an inherently fruitless discussion.

If you're so busy and nearing a nervous breakdown then what's so important that you spend so much time on here?

I'm sure this site is more of a break or release to him. Take 5 minutes out of the busy schedule and post something online.. I'm sure him being able to vent made him feel a little better..

My advice to you would be take a deep deep breath. Look around you. See what NEEDS to be done and then do it. leaving the rest for a better day. Then I suggest cleaning your room. Sometimes a clean room/work space can make you feel better. Take a lonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg hot bath. and then go lay down on your freshly made bed in your freshly clean room.

at least thats what I do when I'm about to explode..

MaxBloom certainly isn't the first and won't be the last person to use this community to vent on occasion, so there is no point in attacking him. Many people just need a moment to let it all out every once in a while, and if it is really that bothersome simply don't read the post.

huh .. how come I missed this one :)

venting is good ... and complaining about people venting is also fun... so something for everyone :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back