Unknown Nikon speedlight

onetdbear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I "discovered" a Nikon SB-2c Speedlight.. Does anyone have any information on this particular unit?
Pix attached
Thanks in advance!
Ted

Attachments

• Nikon SB-2Ca.jpg
    Nikon SB-2Ca.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Nikon SB-2Cb.jpg
    Nikon SB-2Cb.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 124
It's a SB-26. I don't know what happened to the "6".

You are absolutely right, my bad. Using a magnifying glass I can see where the 6 is rubbed off to resemble a C. Thanks!

Thanks for the link to the manual. Right after I discovered that it was, indeed, an SB-26 I found the original manual <sigh> Yep, asked dumb questions before and probably will again LOL Now that I know it's an SB26 I'm going to package it with an SB28 and two 500 watt Lowel floods and list on eBay. Like so many others I've fully made the transition to digital and no longer need these things. Appreciate the help :)

Thanks for the link to the manual. Right after I discovered that it was, indeed, an SB-26 I found the original manual <sigh> Yep, asked dumb questions before and probably will again LOL Now that I know it's an SB26 I'm going to package it with an SB28 and two 500 watt Lowel floods and list on eBay. Like so many others I've fully made the transition to digital and no longer need these things. Appreciate the help :)
As a member of this community, you can list your items for sale on here in the "for sale" forum. Follow the rules for posting and someone here might be the buyer.

I actually don't need any more SB-26's, although for the right price I might be interested.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back