Untitled

This shows a good sense of sensuality that is very sexy, moody and a setting that would look good on the boudoir wall framed and surrounded by candles :)

Well done! Not sure I am in love with whatever is going on at or near her ear.

On the one hand, a little ambiguity is nice, on the other hand it's also a little distracting. Is that just her ear subtly rim-lit, or is she wearing some piece of jewelry there? The photo needs *something* down there to balance it out, but I'm not 100 percent sure that's it. If it were mine, I'd see about burning that down and maybe bringing up a touch of hair a little further left to give that necessary balance.

This is, of course, the most minor of quibbles.

I like how the skin is darkened enough to make ethnicity ambiguous. She could be white, black, or anything in between.

This shows a good sense of sensuality that is very sexy, moody and a setting that would look good on the boudoir wall framed and surrounded by candles :)

ooh, candles. great idea....I can vision that.

Well done! Not sure I am in love with whatever is going on at or near her ear.

On the one hand, a little ambiguity is nice, on the other hand it's also a little distracting. Is that just her ear subtly rim-lit, or is she wearing some piece of jewelry there? The photo needs *something* down there to balance it out, but I'm not 100 percent sure that's it. If it were mine, I'd see about burning that down and maybe bringing up a touch of hair a little further left to give that necessary balance.

This is, of course, the most minor of quibbles.

I like how the skin is darkened enough to make ethnicity ambiguous. She could be white, black, or anything in between.

yeah, I think tha's an earing, she had a large hoop thing in. I'll look closer. I really feel I would have done well having some rollover light on her hair...I may try to bring some of it back...I'll play later. I agree...something should be over there...it's a nit pick...but I am a nit picker. lol

I'm not sure I'd completely remove it as for me, it serves as a counterbalance to her other end. Perhaps take it down one tonal value, more to the left, less toward the back.

I'm thinking if I can light up sections of hair, in streakes kinda, it would serve as the same balancing act as the light on the earring. Only adjusting it will tell the tale. lol

I doubt I'll mess with it anytime soon, I am finishing up another event shoot tonight, and I have another shoot tomorrow night and 3 more this weekend...so this one is good for now and on backburner. ;-)

Nice composition. There are some nasty processing artifacts, but perhaps just the way the site re-sized.
I would lose everything above the shoulders. Love the choice of lace.

Nice composition. There are some nasty processing artifacts, but perhaps just the way the site re-sized.
I would lose everything above the shoulders. Love the choice of lace.

I'll have to check with the original...hadn't noticed. Could be web kill, or I coulda missed it....

thanks.

as usual , on my monitor here at home it looks totally different. I did that one at work. On here I see some nasty chit around her hip indent, and her spine is visible...as well as ugly stuff here and there....all of which was not there on my monitor at work...so I'll jack it up, clean it up, and turn it back down...

thanks for pointing it out.

Here's where I see it the most on my monitor:

i-6Cj9k5G-L.jpg

Not sure if this helps any, hard to know if these things are seen the same depending on monitors and settings ....
Not nit picking - I wouldn't bother if I didn't love the shot. :)

Here's where I see it the most on my monitor:

i-6Cj9k5G-L.jpg

Not sure if this helps any, hard to know if these things are seen the same depending on monitors and settings ....
Not nit picking - I wouldn't bother if I didn't love the shot. :)

No worries, I don't get butt hurt on here. I notice there are a few who don't bother commenting unless it is to help, so I appreciate it.

and yeah, it looks like that on this one here too, at work that is all dark, and you can't see the spine either.

Now that I know the "look" I want, I can fix it up easily enough, the trashy bits.

Most reactions

Back