Untitled

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here246.jpg

very clever tuna...... either this thread has had 30 odd hits of people not working it out...... or i'v just 'attached' my own meaning to this one! :confused: ...... but the title hit me after looking at this for a while...... the arrow sign, although pointing at an important looking building, is 'untitled' right?!..... so in effect the photo does have a title. ;)

I love this shot.

photogal, ashok, archangel - thank you for your kind words...

Archangel said:
very clever tuna...... either this thread has had 30 odd hits of people not working it out...... or i'v just 'attached' my own meaning to this one! :confused: ...... but the title hit me after looking at this for a while...... the arrow sign, although pointing at an important looking building, is 'untitled' right?!..... so in effect the photo does have a title. ;)

I love this shot.

I can't take credit for your insightful interpretation of the title as it relates to the image. However, I like what you have come up with - very creative. I simply ran out of ideas - considered "Here" (as a follow-up to an image I once posted using an arrow titled "Him"...).

Tuna

Most reactions

Back