Unusual Beach Landscapes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lovely spot:
Image1.jpg

I have no idea what this is but it does make an interesting perspective.
Image2.jpg

Comments are always welcome.

I dont understand either photo. The first one is honestly awful in my opinion. It looks like you didnt realize you were taking a photo. There is no subject, the image is bland and it just doesnt work for me. The 2nd has a subject but again is very bland.

Sorry man, honest opinions.

I like the first one. It's ironic to me that these people are seeking a natural, peaceful experience, meanwhile there is an industrial warzone right behind them.

I dont understand either photo. The first one is honestly awful in my opinion. It looks like you didnt realize you were taking a photo. There is no subject, the image is bland and it just doesnt work for me. The 2nd has a subject but again is very bland.

Sorry man, honest opinions.
The subject in the first photo was the entire scene. Industrial plant next to people on a beach is interesting to me. The second pic was one I am very proud of as it took a lot to setup.

I dont know what you mean by bland. The midday sun was an essential part of both of these pics and I wanted that in the pics. I did not want saturated colours and high contrast as that is not what the scenes actually looked like.

I definitely get the sense of heat. That desolate miserable mid-day sun and heat that makes you question your life choices. Great job capturing that. I like the idea of the industrial-meets-vacation-spot but I think I would have composed things a little diferently. Thanks for sharing!

The second image is of a hunk of coral. The animals which made the coral have long past leaving only the skeleton remains of their handiwork and home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back