UPDATE: I found my charger!

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I know that many of you have been on the edge of your seats for an update regarding my camera charger being lost.

I'm happy to announce that while organizing the kid's bookshelf, I found it!

I'd blame the kids, but tehy never put anything ONTO the bookshelf. They only take stuff off. So I have no idea how it got there.

In other news, I cleaned the fish tank.

Reactions: alv
Come pick her up, the keys are under the driver seat. Bring lots of cash or several credit cards. If you don't jump on it, she gets 5.6,mpg. If you do jump on it then she drops to about 3.5 mpg, but you will be flying low and flying wide with lots of cherries behind you. Her names Cindy Lou. She's no virgin but she likes to be treated like a lady. :allteeth:

Come pick her up, the keys are under the driver seat. Bring lots of cash or several credit cards. If you don't jump on it, she gets 5.6,mpg. If you do jump on it then she drops to about 3.5 mpg, but you will be flying low and flying wide with lots of cherries behind you. Her names Cindy Lou. She's no virgin but she likes to be treated like a lady. :allteeth:
And she'll pass anything but a gas station!

And she'll pass anything but a gas station!
No, she's particular about gas. She only drinks the Brand name good stuff.

Whats up with New Englanders and tea? and Ice Cream? and putting cream on vegetables? Maybe the latter is more just an Appalachian Maine thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back