Useful resource for models poses

The male model shots were some of the funnier ones! Good stuff! And yes, safe for work, totally, but so,so bad! Thanks for the morning laugh. MY only complaint was that I wished it would have had another 20 to 50 poses!

There are some serious contortionists there. I liked the mailbox lady, the pretty woman squaring to take a dump on the metal power line structure, and the bikini girl in the gutter water.

NOW, your missions Mr Phelps, is to find all the pics posted on this site that fit into that group! lol

That's awesome! I took a photo set, at a wedding reception, posed just like #2, but without the guitar. Every frame has another woman doing that, along with the previous ones. They did it spontaneously, so I shot it.

There is one with a woman just in complete human waste. Why would she even do that? He bare limbs are touching the stuff, there could be a diseased syringe tucked away between the stuff. Why would something be so thick?.

I have been looking for some posing guides......looks like I can end my search.

If I ever shoot pictures of women, I'll make sure to look here so I know what not to do.

Most reactions

Back