Utah road C&C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
removed due forum unsubscribtion

Last edited:
Love it! If it were me, based on the blue sky breaking through on the right, I would probably compose the shot so the road runs down the very left side of the frame, to allow more of the blue sky into the shot. With that said, I really like the contrast between the sky on the left and the sky on the right.

That is a beautiful shot. I'm concerned that the saturation or yellow are a bit high, because it does look 'shopped. What is the red blur in the center? Whatever it is, it adds to the composition.

thank you for commenting. It's yellow because of the cloudy white balance i think. The "red blur" is the orange road sign:
w1-2aorg.gif

great shot. i really enjoy these types of shots of pavement disappearing into the mountains with a great sky as a backdrop. i have a couple i use as my desktop wallpaper. :D

Beautiful. I also like these kinds of shots, nice and peaceful.

My only recommendation would be to adjust the white balance to get rid of the yellow cast. I'd also probably clone out the road sign in the distance. If it were closer to the camera I think it would add to the composition, but since it's so far away it seems out of place.

I really like it. I love the colours, for some reason im loving the white line on the right, its very striking. great pic friend

Beautiful. I also like these kinds of shots, nice and peaceful.

My only recommendation would be to adjust the white balance to get rid of the yellow cast. I'd also probably clone out the road sign in the distance. If it were closer to the camera I think it would add to the composition, but since it's so far away it seems out of place.

you are right about the road sign, but i think a closer point of view couldn't reach this nice result because of the disappearing street. anyway the photo was taken from a moving car and i hadn't so much time to compose it :(.
i'll try to patch the yellow cast. ;)
thank you for commenting!

If it were me, I would also look at cropping out about half the cloud, as it doesn't add that much more to the scene. As suggested crop the road to the left more as well.

I do like the composition and the colours in this one :)

Great Shot, is it shopped in anyway? the colour looks a bit changed.

Good work! :thumbup:

it's shopped only for a crop and a contrast correction. as said the colors are so because of the cloudy wb of the camera during the shot ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back