Valentine Dinner Date

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You can't always believe what you see. LOL This was the first practical use of Adobe's Firefly AI. A restaurant scene was created using "text to image". Surprised that it did pretty much what I envisioned Lil'Bit was shot at the table and put in the composite post. For those who want to suggest cloning out the piece of confetti on her head in the last shot, it's there on purpose, she was having some fun with me. Enjoy

restaruant 3.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

restaruant 4.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

restaruant 2.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

restaruant 5.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Restaruant 1.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Great use of Firefly! The model is super cute too. Love all 5 images and poses. Flickr has a contest for their birthday asking for photos that have pink & blue. These would be perfect.

Last edited:
Great use of Firefly! The model is super cute too. Love all 5 images and poses. Flickr has a contest for their birthday asking for photos that have pink & blue. These would be perfect.

We went to Church Sunday, then McDonald's, and back for pictures, so she was in high spirits when we hit the studio. When she's in the game, you just have to hold on and go with it, because she doesn't wait for you.

No more buying backdrops then fighting with them to get the wrinkles out only to rarely use them again, or searching through thousands of images for the right one. In a matter of mins I can have exactly what I envisioned. I have another set coming with a different background (text to image also). I see many opportunities with Firefly but there are some limitations, namely the lack of dimensional perspective that you get with an actual set, but combining both in a work flow would resolve that issue, I already have some ideas brewing for Easter.

I use a combination of blending modes that normally speeds up hair selection. Except if you're in a hurry and don't check to be sure the assistant did in fact brush the subject's hair. OMG between the lack of a brush, and static in the air, the shots came out looking like something out of Weird Science. Finally gave up, removed the fly away strands as much as possible, then blended new in with some custom hair brushes in PS.

Last edited:
Looking adorable as always! I'm not sure what to make of all this AI stuff in photography, but the results are nothing short of impressive.

Looking adorable as always! I'm not sure what to make of all this AI stuff in photography, but the results are nothing short of impressive.

Thank you Adam. With Firefly/Generative AI, I see it as just another tool, in the creative process. There're times where it will work and times when something else would work better. Knowing when and what to use comes from knowledge and experience, just like everything else in PS.

Nominated #5 for POTM It was hard to choose which photo, love them all.

Ah shucks...thank you @CherylL but I believe an image has to be in the month posted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back