Various images in stages of finalization. . . if there ever is such a thing

lifeson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to this forum but have been shooting for quite some time. Right now Im in the stages of prepping some print runs for a gallery, please share thoughts and constructive criticism on a few of my pieces. Thanks for looking.
All pieces have been cropped and combed over pretty carefully to accentuate the color and textures I see fit in the photos. Thanks for viewing.

yellow.png

the_pass.png

django_lake.png

Nice work. Does your second one print as dark as it seems to be on my monitor? Is there a bit more shadow detail?

Thanks. The second one from sedona prints pretty rich through the limited color tests I have run. I plan on giclee printing a limited run at 14X14 on textured canvas. I'll put up a larger image here in a bit for your to check out the detail. please do let me know if I should lighten it up a bit. . .

Thanks. The second one from sedona prints pretty rich through the limited color tests I have run. I plan on giclee printing a limited run at 14X14 on textured canvas. I'll put up a larger image here in a bit for your to check out the detail. please do let me know if I should lighten it up a bit. . .
Go by the prints, as all our monitors are different. What we see may not truly reflect the printing.

You've got a great eye. I'm envious! :thumbup:

Thanks so much! Here's a bigger version. I just calibrated today using the Eye One 2, let me know your thoughts

the_pass-1.gif

Wow!

I can definitely see more shadow detail!

This oughta knock some socks off.

Thanks! Probably will make a 100 print run and then sell some smaller sizes. We'll see. I"ll post more whenever it happens. Thanks for that, by the way. . . check's in the mail - lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back