1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

Venice, CA *7 images first post*

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Thor the Mighty, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Thor the Mighty

Thor the Mighty TPF Noob!

OK first of all, I havn't been on here in an age and thats because I forgot there was an account on here!
    Second, I have some old work and new work from Venice beach, CA. Feel free to add your own, these are just some recent/ old ones.
    enjoy.

old:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

new:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wozza

Wozza TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Interesting shots of some interesting people. I like them, and like the colours - only thing I would work on is if you can tone down the bright halo around the characters a bit? That would make them perfect.

3. D-B-J

D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    +1

4. HoboSyke

HoboSyke TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like the 5th shot the best. Would have been even better without the people under his right stilt cluttering things up. Thanks for sharing.