Very Soon Now....

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a hint of color, they should turn pink next week. And the plants have lots of flowers. Tomato season will come. Fuji X-T2 w/50mm f/2.8 El-Nikkor

tomato-green.jpg

tomato-flower.jpg

What beautiful shots! They look great.

Our patio Juliets are starting to turn, too. Loaded with flowers, and the fruit is gorgeous. I am quite ready to quit having to buy cherry tomatoes!

I have a tiny yard now, and am ready to explore (and install!) a couple of galvanized steel garden beds. The best sun is behind the garage and we had to clear out all the junk and debris from the prior homeowners. It's going to be wonderful to have full sized tomatoes again!

Wonderful! Not too soon for fried green tomatoes! I gave up on the large tomatoes, because it just gets much too hot here.

What beautiful shots! They look great.

Our patio Juliets are starting to turn, too. Loaded with flowers, and the fruit is gorgeous. I am quite ready to quit having to buy cherry tomatoes!

I have a tiny yard now, and am ready to explore (and install!) a couple of galvanized steel garden beds. The best sun is behind the garage and we had to clear out all the junk and debris from the prior homeowners. It's going to be wonderful to have full sized tomatoes again!
I love tomato season. Hopefully we will have enough to get some canned -- put in 22 plants this year. Having some trouble with the varmints though.

Wonderful! Not too soon for fried green tomatoes! I gave up on the large tomatoes, because it just gets much too hot here.
Ouch -- I'm worried about you folks down there. These summer temps are getting scary.

Nice shots.

My Cherry Tomato bush has already produced over 100 fruits and I have at least 45 new ones in various stages. AND, they are so much yummier than the store bought variety.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back