Vlissingen

thx for the comments :)

@JonMikal I take that as a compliment :)
but these photos are shot with my 300D and 18-55 lens
100% digital :) I'm quite satisfied with the black and white conversions of the first 4 photos :)

oh boy WOW!
you're good and i love your b/w conversions! loving the contrast
#2 is my fave:hail:! minimalist composition and moody like hell!:thumbup:
thank you for sharing! i'm glad i didn't miss this post

I will now deliberately skip all the comments that have already been made and say quite freely and independently that Photo 2 is quite, quite, quite outstanding of the whole series.
Followed by Photo 1.

And now I shall go and look how many others on here like Photo 2. I think it will be most. For that is very, very special!

Coming back to my post now, editing this in:
Oh, so you are looking for comments on the others as to which could make a nice series then! Hm...
2b does not convince me at all, I'm afraid. To me it DOES look like just "an inferior 2". Sorry.
But you seem to be feeling the same...
Hm... Apart from 1, which I like, too, but which is, of course, all different from the following, there is only Photo 4 besides 2 that I find has this "special something", even though in 4 it is not QUITE as strong as it is in 2...

well it's a no brainer for me as it seems to be for most - #2 is fantastic. :D Excellent composition. Good choice of going with the vertical. Nice BW conversions.

Neat and perfect!
Gotta give it to #2 as well.
Just awesome shots! Love the colors, love the feeling a lot too!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

great pictures! I love the second one although I'm not sure about the angle... but I love the tsubject of the picture. and you got a wonderful contrast

Alexandra said:
Neat and perfect!
Gotta give it to #2 as well.
Just awesome shots! Love the colors, love the feeling a lot too!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Love the colors?

As far as I know they are colorless aka black and white :p

WOW! These are fabulous! I visited your site, and the colors and B&W conversions just blew me away. I'm still finding it hard to believe that you shoot digital!

Little update:
I reedited photo 5 aswell lemme know whatcha think

CRW_0827.jpg

CRW_0828.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back