• Matlock Pier by Invisible

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • _ by Bitter Jeweler

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Abstract by Bitter Jeweler

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After a long and changing season we draw to another round of voting! A surprising end of the month as several nominations jump in just at the very last moments of the month! Cast your votes, and good luck all!

Classy Smoking Break by Hooligan Dan
09_06_12_smoker_01.jpg

Color by Arkanjel Imaging
7976607646_f911e61f93_c.jpg

Ceiling Architecture by Bo4key
8013562710_aaa5db03d0_c.jpg

Hosier Lane by JoshuaSimPhotography
8023201515_2552171312_b.jpg

Abstract by Buckster
Birch_Abstracty_2376.jpg

Pleasant Stroll by OregonT3i
8008031262_a1f2c3aa71_b.jpg

Light rays in the Enchanted Forest by Derrel
21631d1349013133t-light-rays-enchanted-forest-_d3x5229_afternoon-ground-fog-sept-28-2012.jpg

Beach at Dawn by MaxCJ
8041063015_0b0ea13815_c.jpg

Matlock Pier by Invisible
p1113281656-4.jpg

_ by Bitter Jeweler
7993315891_b8881e5bd3_o.jpg

Abstract by Bitter Jeweler
8041541990_bdc7d4b29f_o.jpg

Very hard to choose!

A very very close run month, with three very clear leaders and just a vote between the two top. Congratulations to all who had nominated photos

Dang. Wish the poll had closed yesterday when I was ahead. Congrats, Invisible!

Last edited:
Hey, I've just gotten the message telling me that my photo had won! How cool is that? When I checked the poll yesterday, Dan's photo was ahead. Moreover, when I checked a few weeks ago, Dan's photo was running away with it so I never thought mine stood a chance. There were many great candidates, but his photo was my favourite to win.

Anyway, thanks very much snowbear for the nomination and to those who voted for my photo. snowbear, I'll be sending you a print of the pier – check your inbox in a few minutes :)

Hey, I've just gotten the message telling me that my photo had won! How cool is that? When I checked the poll yesterday, Dan's photo was ahead. Moreover, when I checked a few weeks ago, Dan's photo was running away with it so I never thought mine stood a chance. There were many great candidates, but his photo was my favourite to win.

Anyway, thanks very much snowbear for the nomination and to those who voted for my photo. snowbear, I'll be sending you a print of the pier – check your inbox in a few minutes :)

Now THAT is an awesome gesture--Kudos, Invisible!
There were at least 5 photos that were on very nearly equal footing for me this month--picking just one is getting harder and harder.

Again, you are most welcome, and thank you again for sharing this photo with us. Im looking forward to the print, and already have a spot picked out on the wall to hang it.

Yes, it is getting hard to select just one.

i like the color much better than the seem to be winning one. i think the use of teh color in this picture is much better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back