Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This week went by pretty fast for me. I guess for everyone else, too. It's 8:00PM and no Friday thread. So...

I think we all know what Corry's up to this weekend (and next :lol:). How about everyone else? Mine will probably involve cleaning up my mess of a room at some point, but otherwise I've got no plans.

woohoo, I finally got to make a Friday thread :boogie:(crossing my fingers there isn't already one that I just missed)

yea...i didnt realize until last period in school today that it was friday....lol it was a nice suprize...

Had a brutal day at work, half the team out on vacation and still needing to meet our deadlines. To celebrate making it through the day I took the kids out for meatball subs and we rented some video games (Star Wars Legos & Cars) and are having popcorn/video game night :D . It's gotten to cold to use the pool so tomorrow we might go to the park or the library or just out for a walk. We'll probably bake some brownies too.

Sunday I am putting together a wedding album for a client and editing pictures from our last wedding. Evelyn has learned how to crawl so I suspect we'll be chasing her around the house, too :lol:

Just listening to your plans makes me smile Alison. :) Sounds like a tight-knit family. :) Very lucky. Tomorrow I have to work in the parking booth until 3:30, then in the lab counting fecal coliform (poop) in water samples. Fun. :) But it's to keep you safe people! Then on Sunday, I will be attending a picnic. Other than that, I am free. Anyone wanna come over for lobster?

LittleMan said:
I'll be w/ Corry. :mrgreen:
Try and keep her in line, will ya? Of course, she will be doing the same with you Texas lot. :lol: I'm already looking forward to these meetup pictures!

I have likely my last shift at work tommorrow

Know what means?

No customer service. For anyone. It'll be glorious.

terri said:
Try and keep her in line, ---
That’s not possible

I’m still editing vacations photos, also hope to get the cameras out some this weekend if I can find something new to shots

Finishing up 56 pages of our 104 page Fall Arts Festival special section. Hopefully complete the whole deal before August 26. That is when I leave for "Burning Man".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back