Waited Millions of Years for this one!

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by ClarkKent, Sep 12, 2005.

1. ClarkKent

ClarkKent TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Well only took this a million years to form. But I though I would try a different technique. So this is a picture form my cave venturing vacation a couple of months ago. I am just now getting to them. I am looking for Critique on over all quality of the image, color and texture. This was something new to me because I was shooting in pitch black dark. No lights 1000 ft, down...lol. Thanks. OTE

[​IMG]

2. Alpha

Alpha Troll Extraordinaire

Photos NOT OK to edit
    It looks like an elephant

3. eydryan

eydryan TPF Noob!

hmm. pitch black is a good excuse :) but the colours look bleached, surely from the flash. well, nice try but it kinda lacks the punch.. that is my taste...

4. thebeginning

thebeginning TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Millions of years to form.....i guess that explains why there are some growing on the lincoln memorial, which was built less than 100 years ago...but that doesnt matter, different conversation for a different time.

tough lighting conditions, but you performed pretty well! alot of detail in there, but the image still is pretty soft. the crop is good, as is the composition (although you didnt really have alot to work with). nice colors and arrangement of tones, too. nice exposure.