Warming Up

Craig J

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Early morning at the Fort Worth Nature Preserve. C&C welcome.

Craig

3978940820_053216b282_o.jpg

Nice shot! I changed the contrast and saturation a bit. Hope you don't mind(your profile says you don't ;)).

3978940820053216b282o.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I do not mind the repost and the bison looks better but I do not like it overall. The vapor coming off the Bison looks wrong and the colors look over processed.

I really try to make nature photos look as natural as possible. I thought the vapor and dew made this shot. With only one reply in two days, I could be wrong.

Craig

seems the boards have been rather slow with C&C lately, i noticed the same. anyhow, my .02....

to me i like the shot, only things that i noticed (could be my monitor) is behind the animals back legs the shot looks blown out yet his "face" looks underexposed. Probably could be tamed down in pp. Otherwise, i like it. i'm a newb so that that with a grain of salt.

Now that's a steaming buffalo. In NX2 place a control point on the bull's face and see if you can't bring out more detail. Where are the prairie dogs?

Craig

Thanks all. I am trying to fix backlit photos. I think the answer is go back and shoot in the late afternoon/evening sun. I had the same problems with the prairie dogs and down at the marsh.

I also shot some Ektar 100 film. Will see if that had better results.

Craig

Not for C&C.
3987419590_fd4084b0e0_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back